Capt Jake: Scroll bar better?

Frank Hagan

The font size is harder. I'm amazed that they don't have a "accessibility" pack that has a stylesheet with relative font sizes so using the browser's font sizing would work (or CTRL-mouse scroll wheel).

I'll have to wait until I can sit down and change the entries in the stylesheet. I'll make it an option so people can choose it over the default. But it will probably be a week or so until I can get to that.

I'm amazed that they don't have a "accessibility" pack that has a stylesheet with relative font sizes so using the browser's font sizing would work (or CTRL-mouse scroll wheel).

OK, I give.... CTRL and mouse wheel does nothing. Do I need to download a patch or something?? If I can fix it on my end, that would be great. :)

Frank' date=' the CTRL wheel trick works on another bard but has no effect on this one (for me).[/quote']

No, doesn't work here yet. I'm working with the author of this theme to adapt his "mostly text" theme to meet the accessibility requirements ... it looks similar, but not quite as fancy, and the CTRL-Wheel thing should work with it. Its also a quick loading, limited icon theme for slower connection speeds. If I can get it integrated, I'll make it an option here.

What scroll bar? I have been looking around the edge of my monitor to be able to read the right side of the message here. :P It took me bit to realize that there was a bar. But being old, it does require more time to learn these new fangled gadgets.