You never know what's next

Denis Goyette

Good day all

Last time I wrote a post I could almost feel it I am in the finishing phase of my Weekender.

I was hoping to put the boat in by September. My building came to a screeching halt when I got news that my brother in law was killed in combat in Afghanistan. A suicide bomber, killed him while giving out candies and school supplies to children

I am truely sorry to read this post. Our prays go out to you and your family. You also hit the nail on the head when you added that part of his mission, and the only way to change the current climate is through the children, which does come with great risks, indeed. The sacrificing of innocent children is no big deal to these people, and displays just what we are up against.

Denis, I'm very sorry to hear about your brother-in-law.

I have great respect for people who choose to put themselves in harm's way to help others and I hope his family and loved ones will be alright.

It's too late for me to thank him for his service but I'd like to thank any other military folks who might read this message.