Vitally Important Question....

Tim Diebert

Two actually:

I have responded to posts here as 'guest', not bothering to sign up. Is it my imagination, or have those responses been deleted?

Also, this is very important...how can I get a groovy picture to add to my ID on the left of every post? :lol:

I did'nt notice an option when signing on for this cruise.

TT

6K.....pretty hard to get fancy with 6K.

Thanks for the help Nelson.

The post I made about your new sail was this morning, that is still there. I was meaning one I replied to a couple of weeks ago....the thread about the new Graham design. Anyhow, not important...just wondering.

:n00b:

Two actually:

I have responded to posts here as 'guest'' date=' not bothering to sign up. Is it my imagination, or have those responses been deleted?

[/quote']

Not intentionally! I haven't deleted any posts other than duplicate posts which sometimes crop up (don't know why, but sometimes the software posts two copies of the same posts within a topic).

We don't require registration except for advanced features, so the messages from "Guest" (or an unregistered name if you want to put it in) should still be there.