Hi, I am introducing myself

Joshua Frechette

I joined this message board so I can keep on top of what my Dad is writing about me.

Can you believe he has posted over 1500 times on this board! No wonder he always say's he is too busy to help me sand my boat!

I hate sanding! I hate Scraping! Can you believe he told me I had to scrape the entire boat and not use any power sanders! He told me I needed to scrape it as flat as a piece of glass!

When he built his Nesting Spindrift for the Maine, Boats, Homes, and Harbors Show I noticed he didn't scrape his entire boat and the Random Orbital Sander and longboard were his good friends!

Scraping stinks!

Now I am using the longboard myslef.

Dad told me I needed to have the practice on scraping and sanding.

Building boats is much more fun than finishing boats, and sailing them is more fun than either.

I am waiting for my dad to allow me to finish sanding my Spindrift 10 in order to paint the outside of it. Right now he has the sails to his CS20 drying in the garage so I can't make dust. Then I can start rigging the boat!

Building holes in the water, surrounded by wood into which one pours in money!