Bolger Brick for my girls

Tony Pratt

About a month ago I wanted to build a small sailboat for my girls they love sailing so I found some plans for a bolger brick. so hear I am just a few days from finishing the boat. just have to finish painting then do the rigging and finish the sail whitch will be a gaff set up, and better yet it fits in the back of my truck. just a few pics.

post-470-129497651699_thumb.jpg

post-470-129497651704_thumb.jpg

post-470-12949765171_thumb.jpg

post-470-129497651715_thumb.jpg

HI Frank and Oyster, launch date will be next week around thursday were going camping up in the mountians so when it hits the water I will take some pictures. Oyster you were right the girls were just an excuse to build another boat but as it turns out the girls cant wait to sail in it so I can see in the near furture I will have to build another one for myself, plus my wife is excited about the boat and thats always a plus.