Sailstice Pics Finally

adla

i've been posting random pictures from June 17th here and there...but I finally managed to give them their own page - they should all be clickable. We had 5 weekenders, 1 strip built dinghy, and a cat....lots of fun. I have video too but there is only so much time in a day --- Pay no attention to it being a BYYB event (half the members aren't MEMBERS if ya know what i mean)

http://adlacearl.com/SWYuba.html

a.

OK -- I just added video with a slide show to the above link. There are two files you can view: one is large and one is HUGE....i don't know how to fix this but it is what it is. For those of you with good connections this should be simple...if you are on dial up - ferget it! :lol: unless of course you have all day.

CLEARLY the SW needs a better video person...i am always trying to do more than one thing at a time and the video comes out shaky...especially when i was filming Brit and trying to keep my 168lb dog from eating the little poodles two campsites down.

Arnie -

i am not a charter member (i don't even think i know what that means) and don't have a point of reference for any bickering (i joined after that stopped) and i don't do politics. Like i said - i am a rogue commodore that isn't interested in whether or not anyone *joined* or not....i was serving LUNCH at around noon and the object of the day was to sail and have fun. You'd think this bunch had known each other our whole lives! We have a good time. Everybody is a little different - some like jellO more thAn Others etc. We have our own set of stuff out SW - a logo, a burgee, hats, and teeshirts....i don't even know if we are following the rules half the time ---hehehe in fact --- WE don't even LIkE RULES. What r they ganna dOo takE oUR boATs AWay????? :twisted: Ok nOW i am being silly.

truth is - i started out here and owe my biggest debt to Frank's site and the people of this forum in my building process. THAT SAID - this link is for fun - and certainly not meant as a solicitation ---unless you are going to be near Navajo Lake in AUgust and wanna join us :o membership is NOT required - Lunch will be provided.

a.

Adla, you sell yourself short! You did a great job on the video. The mighty SW lizards are looking forward to August 18 at Navajo Lake, UT!!

Ken, I know it's a bit of a drive but you are welcome to come too!

Arnie, all those negative vibes have been buried by the sands of time. We've grown up and mellowed out.

Come join the party Ken!

As of today it looks like we will have 7 boats at Navajo Lake during the weekend of August 18, 19, & 20. Participation is open to anyone. Here is a link to a regional map showing where we will be:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=&city=Alton&state=UT&zipcode=&country=US&title=%3cb%3eNavajo%20Lake%3c%2fb%3e%3cbr%20%2f%3e%20Alton%2c%20UT%20US&cid=lfmaplink2&name=Navajo%20Lake