SE Summer Sailstice Event

keithmclean

I folks I just wanted to extend an invitation to any SE sailors out there who might like to attend the BYYB Summer Sailstice messabout. It will be on lake Hartwell at Hart State Park starting on 6/15 and going through the weekend. There will be a few staying later than that as well. You can sign up at www.summersailstice.com If you need more info log on to byyb.org and see the SE Fleet forum. You can also email me at byyb-rc@earthlink.net

I hope to see you on the water

Keith

• 4 weeks later...

We have added an event to the summer sailstice messabout. We are going to have a boat show for the camp guest and the small town of Hartwell. We would love to have your boat tied along with ours up for folks to enjoy and learn about. Please contact me if you plan to attend, and make reservations for camping at Hart State Park in GA

Keith

Check under boats signed up and you should find me there. There should also be a place for us under events in GA as well but they have been having some problems with the site. Check out this page that they set up about our gathering http://www.summersailstice.com/content2.php?id=277

I just checked for your boat and it's not listed yet.

Keith

Keith,

Thanks for trying. I guess I can't sign up but I have my campsite reserved lakeside and my boat is going in the water Saturday morning. I will not be able to be there until Friday night of the week of the Sailstice but I will be there signed up or not. :D

I just signed up my father on the site with no problem. The listing was instant and it was easy to do. Just click on the sign up link at the top of the page and follow the instructions. Give your email, and personal info and you shouldn't have a problem. Try it one last time with this link http://www.summersailstice.com/content2.php?id=196&method=add&continentid=1&countryid=93

Keith