Boat for Sale

kapelli66

Ramblin' Rose, a home built 18'4" O/B cuddy cruiser w/trailer & bimini. 15 hp Honda 4-stroke w/electric start & remote controls. 9mm glued lapstrake Meranti ply w/bronze fastners. Navman 4150 fishfinder w/depth, temp and speed readouts. Selway Fisher hull design, my design for deck, cabin and motor well. 7 knots top, 5 knots cruise. Pictures in gallery section under 'kapelli66'.$13,500 OBO.

• 9 months later...
greg some of us dont post much but we love to read what the rest are posting :!:

That is certainly okay by me. I try to be encouraging for more participation when possible. :)

Perhaps some just view these forums as places to sell their products and others just as a place to pick up the loose change from the floor, but I think that what makes these forums great is the sharing of ideas, solutions, etc., and that we all accommodate each other as much as possible. I am glad :) you love to read the posting and had wondered about the many names on the members listing that never have posted. I was curious if they joined then changed interest or if they were regular readers and just did not like to post. I enjoy looking over the products of those just here to sell boats too.

Best of regards,

Greg.