Early Spring Open Messabout, Indian Pass, Fl

Craig

Craig those are great shots of a great part of the GM coast. I was on St. Vincent a few years back walking along the beach then up into the pines and got the :o surprised out of me. I was told it was a Sambur deer from India. Brought in by some owner of the island who stocked it with exotic wildlife before it became a refuge. They are bigger than Whitetails and smaller than Elk. So if you're out exploring & hear some rustling in the bushes, it's probably not a fellow cruiser but likely a bruiser keep your distance :lol: . I'm going to to be two islands to the east in three weeks. Can't wait!

Phil: One more to the east lets see which one is next Dog? Take the inflatable in case there is a storm, and there ain't no bridge and that ferry boat ain't to keen eather. I think it just runs 2 or 3 days a week in the off season. Have a big time and don't go to the amusement park. Y'all Come Cap'N Bud. :wink: P.S. cause they ain't one of them neither. Bud.

Cap'n Bud I think with no bridge you could call it an

"amazm't park" :lol: , :D & :D.

Ya'll check out this link, whether your going to Craigs' mess-about or not! You can back-track the site & see from Tampa bay to Texas. I wonder whether they're SAT or aerial?

http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2004/1044/indianpassSW.html

Good luck Craig!

post-871-129497646747_thumb.jpg