A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Designer

Merry Christmas Graham!

After the the winter solstice, I start thinking of spring, of my Core Sound 20 sliding easily off the trailer and of flying out of Bullock Cove leaving all my worries behind. I have truly enjoyed this wonderful boat and being a part of this great web community. Merry Christmas to all!

Bruce Leonard

Merry Christmas to all...

Looking forward to a great year of sailing. We are planning on joining a group of messabouters in the San Juan Islands this summer. Plus numberous smaller trips. Its going to be a glorious year! Thanks Graham and Carla for all your support during the building process.

Due to extended cold weather here I have wired my CS 20 for nav lights, depth finder and a 12v plug for running accessories. Didn't think I would get this done before launching. But it has been poor weather for painting.

Merry Christmas Graham, Carla and all the B and B posters.

We are a bit ahead of you. Our family have just finished Christmas dinner. Turkey cooked on the Webber BBQ (stuffed with lemon grass, coriander, ginger, kifir lime leaves and fresh limes) out on the deck in the sun. Summer fruits and pavlova for desert.

Weather looks good for a sail tomorrow or the next day.

Seasons Greeting to you all