About Registration

Frank Hagan

Hi Frank,

Here's that PC dummy from Nova Scotia...... at it again !

I'm like Gordie ....... I can't seem to find the, "ADD ATTACHMENT" , niche anywhere ! I recall seeing it when I added the "Snupi" logo , and it made attaching "a snap", but it's not making the trip to Canada . ( Not part of the Free Trade Pact"?)

Hi Frank

The new setup look good! I have one question for you tho, is the a link to the old msn site where all the albums were at.I tried small boats but not the right one or is that site now gone?

thanks for the great job as always :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jim

This is fixed now, Jim, and accessible from the Weekender Boatbuilding Page here on messing-about.com (look for the link in the left column).[/url]

Hi Frank' date='

Here's that PC dummy from Nova Scotia...... at it again !

I'm like Gordie ....... I can't seem to find the, "ADD ATTACHMENT" , niche anywhere ! I recall seeing it when I added the "Snupi" logo , and it made attaching "a snap", but it's not making the trip to Canada . ( Not part of the Free Trade Pact"?)[/quote']

Uh, sorry! I had it turned on for "moderators" only in the Main Forum :oops:

It should work now for all registered users.

Gordy, your pictures are lovely but the first one was a bit of a shock. I'm scrolling down expecting to see far northern Michigan a couple of weeks ago and up pops a fabulous stand of Bald Cypress in an unfrozen swamp. For a minute there I thought you had found the miracle of Bald Cypress growing 3 climate zones north of their limit. Oh well, makes a good laugh.

Frank' date=' the forum fits the screen now. Thank you. Does anyone know where to go to find more of the cute little nautical pics, other than what Frank has on the site?[/quote']

Do a search on Google for "Free Nautical Icons" or "clipart", and you should get some candidates. I had snagged some that were available for everyone to use without violating a copyright a while back. But new stuff comes up all the time.

It has to be less than 6k, and 100 x 100 pixels or smaller. If you find one you really like, but its larger, several of us have editing programs that can reduce it.