Forums Upgraded

Frank Hagan

Seems I'm having a few issues with the pictures... I have a firewall (ZoneAlarm)' date=' and some of these photo's show up and some don't, I guess depending on how they get tweaked. If I turn off my firewall I get them all. With my firewall up some don't show up.

Bill[/quote']

Any difference between images linked in from another site like this one:

wjib.jpg

And the ones that are uploaded to the forums and stored here on my server, like this one:

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

That's strange, I'm using Zone Alarm's firewall as well. Are you also running Norton Internet Security? Or any other "anti-spyware" software?

The reason I ask is that Norton blocks images on the site sometimes, and I haven't figured out what it is doing exactly. I think it has to do with trying to avoid "tracking .gifs", and will block images that it thinks are NOT from the website you are visiting ... so sometimes the complete URLs used by this software for the images confuses it. But I haven't had any problem with Zone Alarms.

I figured it out Frank...

It was part of the AD blocking set-up... It thinks the photo is an AD!

I'm all set now..

thanks...B.

Thanks, Bill. I added your comments to a thread I have in the Forum Q&A Forum on "No Graphics - Just Red X's" so others can benefit from them.