new format

Guest T. Nelson Surbrook

Guest T. Nelson Surbrook

Ok, I like the format with one exception. The font is too small for comfortable viewing. Many of us are mature which is to say we don't see as well as we once did. With this in mind it would be nice to have a larger font. I will give the temp. photo feature a test to see how it works. I do like the cleaner look.

tnelson@surbrook.org

Guest Frank Hagan, Weekender, O

OK, is that the font in the message index, or the font in the messages themselves (or both)? I agree completely with the font in the messages, but I thought the message index font was a little small, but still OK.

I can make the font size larger, which I will do later today if I get time.

Can you also try out the "If you'd like email notifications of responses ..." by checking the box at the end of the "Post Response" or "Post Message" box? Or "Subscribe" to the forum by using the link at the top of the index page. I want to see if the email notification works to other email addresses (it does fine to mine).

fshagan@ev1.net