After the clamp farm

wanna see a happy grin? here's Travis, the boat owner trying out the foreward hatch for size.

Joe- I'd have to say that -no- the 22 does not have room for a permanent galley and a wood stove. This 22, as most boats that size, wouldn't do well with a permanent built in galley. Would be a great space waster on a boat this size.

The 26 might fit those requirements. That's into the size range where you have enough room for stuff like that. Talk to Graham about it.

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

Scot- I coat all the cabin top plywood inside, but the mahogany beams and trim is NOT coated- I'm just laying on 4 coats of Z-Spar 2015 on that part.

I'll be taping off where the beams land on the underside of the cabin top plywood so I can finish that completely before installation. Goes MUCH faster that way, rather than trying to cut around all the beams without getting white paint every where. I can tape off the edges of the beams and on the plywood to keep glue off too.