Designer Heading West

Designer

Hey folks - I'll be heading out to the west coast - mainly, San Diego and LA areas to spend the holiday with my son. If anyone out that way would like to get up with us, e-mail us and we will try to get up with you. We will have reasonable, but not unlimited access to a computer - and know we will be at least two days in a non-computerized home in Las Vegas! (yes a few still exist). We are leaving Wed morning (12/17) and will be back in the office on 1/02/04. We apologize for any disruption in service this might cause anyone. We try to be available 24/7 most of the time - but even WE need to take off once every few years!

wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday season - in case I forget to say it later...

Hi Graham,

We just returned from Kitty Hawk today. Had a great time at the Centennial of the Wright Brothers first flight. Weather did not cooperate for the actual re-creation though. I assume you have seen the mud bath on the TV.

Hello to Walter in San Diego and Merry Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...