Epoxy Brushes Cheap!

Guest Frank Hagan, Weekender, O

Guest Frank Hagan, Weekender, O

Harbor Freight Tools has a sale on the 2" "Industrial Grade Chip Brushes" ... 36 for $7.97. These are great for epoxy work ... you don't feel guilty tossing them when done since they are so cheap. Every now and then you get a bristle that pops out, but its surprisingly rare.

Their flyer says its only good in their stores, but I'd check on line too. They might have them there as well.

fshagan@ev1.net

Guest Russ Sylvester

One just opened less than a mile from the house and I haven't even been inside yet. How's that for restraint?! However this might just make me go see what's there.

Along the same line somebody mentioned a new store opening out west of town thats called the Farm Supply Store or something like that. He said that they have better deals than Harbor Freight. Anyone heard of it before?

rksylves@rockwellcollins.com

Guest ken connors

i just checked online, they want 13.99$ for 36 2" brushes. bastards are discriminating against the computer literate, probably figure we can afford it if we have a computer.

kencon@cox.net

Guest capt jake

The online store is owned by the father. The actual walk in stores are owned by the son. That is why there is a difference at times. The walk in stores will quite often match the price of the online store, if it is cheaper.

Wish my dad owned something like that! :D

jwentz4@attbi.com