Second last lot of pictures hopefully

Rob Blackburn

Well.... I now know how that Greek bloke felt who was cutting off the monsters heads with his sword and they kept multiplying and coming back at him....

A bit melodromatic I admit but that is how it is feeling at present.

http://homepage.mac.com/blackburns/PhotoAlbum46.html

The paint is a polyurethane water based marine paint and I really think we should have used Dulux oil based enamel as used on the front door. It did not spray well and had to be redone and still does not look good. Shall try and buff it for the short term and then sand off and redo after we get back from Fraser Island (leaving in 4 days...)

All the stainless bits are slowly trickling in. The bloke doing that is a bit of a fiddler and hence no organisation on display... I have this theory that you should sit beside tradesmen and help them if possible otherwise tears before bedtime seems to be the outcome.

I have sent my orders to my crew to have him make ready all that is needed for our provisions but suspect he has not done anything yet and is not back from his family holiday. Shall have to go to the 24hour supermarket on the way probably... ( I have put a copy of his orders here for you to see if I was thorough enough. They are paraphrased from Capt. Cooks "secret orders" and are embellished with maps of the area by Mathew Flinders RN.) You may get a smile out of them.

http://homepage.mac.com/blackburns/filechute/WOLFFS%20ORDERS.zip

Anyway, must go and do some work.

Rob