A few more Princess pictures

Charlie Jones

LOL, Charlie - I see you got right over the top of the slot to take the pic to prove it is not curved. :lol: For everyone's information, when you look at the slot from any other angle, you'd swear that it was curved. Of course it isn't - just an optical illusion. Thanks for the pics, Charlie.

I love the lines on this boat. Looks like it will really fly.

Sail On! TV

Graham- we must be this year. The high school gym lost it's roof in Claudette. They repaired it and Monday evenings little "event" took it off again. We had about an hour and a half of winds in the 50 - 70+ range during a frontal passage on Monday afternoon :(

It looks as if this one will pass to the south of us (they keep saying). We'll believe THAT when it's actually ashore somewhere, cause during the last one the forecasters didn't really seem to have a clue!

Thanks for the compliment- but you designed the boat- all I do is create what is on the paper :D

Graham- we must be this year. The high school gym lost it's roof in Claudette. They repaired it and Monday evenings little "event" took it off again. We had about an hour and a half of winds in the 50 - 70+ range during a frontal passage on Monday afternoon :(

Charlie your little event got my roof too. I was camping on Mustang Is. at the time :shock: I now have one less tent and a slightly sandblasted truck. Told the better half I was making memories for the young one.

Next time I get down that way I have to see if there are tours of your boatshop since now that I've done the tour and seen the workmenship of USS Lexington sitting in CC Bay I'll have something to compare it with. While they have size I'll bet your lastest boat is just as impressive in person.

Sorry about the tent- It was pretty intense HERE for a bit - I can just imagine being with a family out on a beach in a tent :( OUCH!! We were watching the bay and being very glad we weren't out sailing or anchored out somewhere.

Drop by any time. I'm in the shop Tuesday through Saturday from about 9 on until I get done with what I schedule for that day. I'm in the rear of the building that has South Texas Sailboats. You may have driven past us if you came through Victoria. We're on 87 south just about a mile inside the loop- drop me an email and I'll give you the phone numbers.

Take the "nospam" out of the email address