Looking for a good Winter boat cover for a CS 17 suggestions?

Ron Ellard

I have used a box beam made from 1x3 strapping and 2x4 filler blocks for years,  tarp then draped over it and tied to screw in stakes with folding D rings to the ground.   sorry no photos (out of season).  forward part of the beam goes on a milk crate set atop an inverted carpet square,  aft has the same.  in the middle I shaoed a 2x4 support post that sits in the mizzen mast socket and is screwed to the beam at a height high enough to shed snow and rain.  The key for me has been the ground stakes that are screwed into the ground.  the folding D ring allows for me to keep the stakes in all year round.  a simple tarp over the cockpit keeps the rain and acorns out during the late summer months.  photos coming.  The beam comes apart in the middle for storage off season.  

• 5 weeks later...