2022 B&B Messabout SIGN UP

Alan Stewart

Come one come all!

For all the info (click here) or just go straight to the signup form

And we're planning to go back to our Friday night buffet dinner at Little Italy for which you can now get your tickets

I compiled some picture albums from past years. Check out here. I have a feeling we are going to be a really great Messabout this year. Here is some drone video from last year. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Yup, locked and loaded for a morning start tomorrow… via Columbus, Ohio. 
CBE02CDE-C291-48CF-810D-08C4B2BDAF26.thumb.jpeg.786ed5129bf1bf3b57166dfb35b06a58.jpeg

Information tidbit… this van has brought to my home in Wisconsin three boats from the B&B workshop… well, at least the wood and pieces for three boats.  And, my van brought home this already-built boat last year. I wonder what it will bring next.  🙂

Good times indeed. 

Well, it's official. A nasty cold is keeping me home. I've been all packed up since Sunday with plans to leave Wednesday evening, but got sick Tuesday. I decided I could even leave this morning at 4am and make diner, but I'm still feeling lousy. Super sad to not be coming. MASCF was lousy weather and it looks like you guys are in good shape. Here I'll be lucky to get out sailing again. Please take lots of pictures and video. 

Steve