No Frills 15/Kingston 15 for sale

Jim Stumpf

"Primrose" my No Frills 15 has not been seeing the time on the water she deserves since I launched my Core Sound 17. She was very solidly built by me a professional remodeling carpenter and was around boat number 8 or 9 that I have built over the years as an amateur boatbuilder. Boats built include a Vacationer, Core Sound 17, multiple skin on frame kayaks, a mirror dinghy from a 30 year old kit, 6 hour canoe and others. All meranti ply and 10oz cloth hull. Sails look brand new, hull needs a touch up but in excellent condition, interior upholstery is in great shape. Sleeps two, very sea worthy, sailed on Lake Erie and trailered down to FL for two BEER cruises.  I will include pictures taken this past fall before she was covered for the winter (appears there was wash water on my camera lens in case your are wondering about the distorted bits). I will also include a link to the orginal building pic album.  The core sound is my go to and I am currently building out a camper van so she has to go. Feel free to contact me for additional details. She is in the 44134 zip code for anyone googling location.

No Frills 15 build

Thanks for looking,

Jim

KIMG0095_01_BURST1000095_COVER.JPG

KIMG0097_01_BURST1000097_COVER.JPG

KIMG0096_01_BURST1000096_COVER.JPG

Edited by Jim Stumpf
updated text