"Kudzu-style" Short Shot?

Curious if there's a performance or construction benefit to the Kudzu-style bow & stern vs. Greenland, and if you've considered giving the Short Shot that treatment (like the Long Shot has both options)?  Purely from a design standpoint, I've found "blunt" tends to be more durable than "pointy" unless you actually need pointy...

No problem! While I don't know much about hull design, I do understand that any changes in shape will impact a variety of performance metrics (drag, stability, tracking, maneuverability, etc). I just really like the kudzu design with a relatively longer waterline-to-length ratio and wondered if there was a plan to bring your signature bow & stem to what you've been calling your favorite boat right now.

Either way the short shot looks likely to be my first kayak project this fall, so please don't take any of this as criticism!