Spindrift 12 #1275 - Seat doubler triangle blocks

J. Cote

On the Spindrift 12 some have probably doubled up those radii but I am pretty sure I've only seen it shown in Graham's design on the CS-17 and 20 and I added it to the CS-15 kit as well. It does give the ability to put a larger round-over on those edges. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alan Stewart said:

On the Spindrift 12 some have probably doubled up those radii but I am pretty sure I've only seen it shown in Graham's design on the CS-17 and 20 and I added it to the CS-15 kit as well. It does give the ability to put a larger round-over on those edges. 

Alan, did you put the doubler on Randy's S12 next door? I'll guarantee that I tugged on that "handle" with all my might while trying desperately to get back in the boat. HA HA.  I don't remember worrying about it giving way.  I'm finding the coats of epoxy really add strength.

On another note, where did you find the grey seat pads on Randy's boat?  It really helps make it a non slip surface.

“Spendthrift: a person who spends money in an extravagant, irresponsible way.

Certainly a person wouldn’t spend money in such a way on a boat.

?

Autocorrect can come up with some real doozies. (Smart phones think they’re so smart.)