Belhaven

Plywood and epoxy are ordered. Hope to get started in a week or two.

I will try not to post constant pictures' date=' but will post when the boat and I make a new turn.

My wife thinks I am a little goofy but I feel like a expecting father again.

Scott[/quote']

Hey, we like the pictures! Some of us live vicariously through them (still waiting for that window of time where I can build the little Spindrift I want to build).

Think of it this way, you are helping the rest of us get motivated, keeping us encouraged. In other words, you owe us the reports and pictures!

Scott

I am currently up to two sailing vessels. I have my canoe that I put a 35 sq ft sail on and my weekender Sanddragon which I am going to take out on her maiden voyage on Friday afternoon.I have been out with the canoe a few times and liked sailing it. I am really looking forward to taking the weekender out and seeing how I did building her. The whole process of building a boat has been fun. now I don't know what I will do with my free time as the majer project is finished.

Pat

I didn't know what to do with my spare time when I finished my Penobscot 14. You are right there is a joy to building a boat and watching the hull come to life. But all married boat builders should beware that when a boat is done. A woman will come up with all kinds of honeydos. So I think it is wise to never get done with the boat your working on, or keep a fresh set of plans around the house!!!!

Scott