B&B Yachts Jessy 12' Needs Completion

palooka

Like so many here, I have long dreamed of building my own boat, and I decided to try my hand at it alongside the legends from B&B Yachts. I attended their Family Boatbuilding event in Mystic Ct with my sister and had an incredible time working on the Jessy with Graham Byrnes, Alan Stewart, and the entire incredible B&B team. I could only attend 2 of the 3 days and did not get to float the project but we got pretty far. Shortly after the event, I started a new job that demanded a lot more time and travel...and well, you know the rest.

Hull is completely assembled with all interior taping and filleting done.

Work remaining is minimal:

· Install aft seats, foredeck, transom pad for motor, and keel/stringers - all items already CNC cut and fitted.

· Glass tape exterior seams and hot coat entire exterior - all material included

· Sand and paint

Includes folding stands, complete instructions, lofted plans, and two cd’s with progress pictures of example build, and all glass & resin material needed to finish other than paint.

Reference Links:

Jessy 12' Skiff
B&B Family Boatbuilding

I would like this to go to a good home and continue the project to be enjoyed as it should and as such just looking for the best offer. Located in Babylon NY and could help transport.

-Matt

mpolletta@gmail.com

Jessy1.jpg

Jessy2.jpg

Jessy3.jpg

jessy5.jpg

jessy7.jpg

Jessy8.jpg

jessy10.jpg

jessy11.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Your location may have something to do with the lack of interest. But the country's situation makes things difficult to travel too, to even consider it and possibly meeting you somewhere close too. So don't be too outdone. I like it and if you were closer it would be a nice project to fill the time away awaiting for things to calm down in the country from the issues of the virus.  I have a perfect engine for that boat too.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...