B&B Launches brand new website!!

Alan Stewart

We are pleased to announce the unveiling of a brand new website which we hope will serve us for many years to come. 

We are still in the process of adding all of our kit options for our designs and that will take a few weeks but since we're already way ahead of the old site we decided to go ahead and make the switch!

So, what is the same?

• Same url. www.bandbyachtdesigns.com/
  • Same simple to navigate format. 
  • Links to forum, you-tube, classifieds

That's about it actually. :)

What is different? Some of the new features of the site that we are so pleased to offer all of our valued family of builders. 

• Search the whole site by keyword. Results show products AND articles.
  • Create an account and purchase our products! Imagine that!
  • See current pricing and availability. Imagine that?!
  • New products coming soon section. 
  • Buy a gift certificate they make great gifts!!!!
  • Articles and easy to search blog posts.
  • Frequently asked questions section. (ongoing)
  • Upcoming events calendar and new easy to navigate events signup page. 
  • Archive of links to builders build logs for all of our designs (this will be an ongoing project) feel free to send us links to your thread so we can add them!
  • Easy to navigate stream of B&B Past projects. 
  • Testimonials (send us yours!)

B&B has also jumped on-board the Amazon affiliate program band wagon and you will see affiliate products throughout the products categories of the new site. If you use these links to buy a product on Amazon you pay the exact same price! BUT B&B might earn a small commission. It's a win win. If you are not a fan of Amazon then just ignore these. I wish we could stock everything. Unfortunately we just can't but we CAN still find you some good deals. 

• Like 1

Alan,

Not sure what this means, but here is copy of screen I got when I tried to go to sailboats and clicked on 17'.  I always use Firefox.  Maybe you need to do something special for Firefox.

dale

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to bandbyachtdesigns.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Dale, 

Thank you for letting me know. The new site comes with a site wide SSL certificate (the thing at the beginning of the url that says https) but it is still "pending" on our domain since we just switched it. I expect this to resolve itself the next 24 hours. 

Thanks Steve for that heads up!  I think i got the Spindrift page looking a lot better at least for now. We'll be adding the kit options soon. 

https://bandbyachtdesigns.com/spindrift

11 hours ago, Steve W said:

It looks really great. I noticed on the Spindrift page the two Suzy J vids aren't linked right. I will say that Google puts a high premium on mobile (phone) friendly content and your new site is so much better. Nice job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsGBPCLJ3OM

• Like 1