a few shots of progress on the Princess 22

I've gotten all the seams filleted and taped, bulkheads are all in, cleats installed for cockpit and motor well fronts, and the forward (aft) deck beam is in where the cabin front ends.

Working today on centerboard case and side deck hanging knees, then deck/cabin carlins .

I have a second picture, taken same time, downloaded same time, same size as the first one, and it flatly will not download to this BB. I cannot figure why, so settle for the one for now.

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

Hi Charlie,

I had a similar problem with posting pictures. It seems if the aspect ratio is larger than 800 X 600 pixels it won't accept it. It tells you that - but you have to go all the way back up to the top to find out why it is rejecting you! I suggest that you go to your photo editing program and scale the pics down - below 800 X 600.

That may be technically untrue, but is MY finding - Fraaaank!!!!

I have done some figuring. Based on a lot of epoxy/wood boat projects by myself, friends and others on the net...

A good rough estimate for costs on boats is $4.25 a pound.

Core sound 20 @ 600# = $2,550

The formula works for some and not others. But considering the weight goes up as wood and fiberglass/epoxy increases...it seems to be a decent starting point when looking at plans.

Hi Charlie' date='

I had a similar problem with posting pictures. It seems if the aspect ratio is larger than 800 X 600 pixels it won't accept it. It tells you that - but you have to go all the way back up to the top to find out why it is rejecting you! I suggest that you go to your photo editing program and scale the pics down - below 800 X 600.

That may be technically untrue, but is MY finding - Fraaaank!!!![/quote']

There are some configurable limits on the pixel size and disk size of the file. For the pixel size, there are actually two settings; one determines when the picture is automatically displayed or given as a link (this one is set to avoid the entire topic from having to scroll right and left to read all the text if the width of the picture will cause the forum sides to stretch WAY out). The other is just a disk-saving feature.

When I'm not up too late like I am now, I'll take a look at it again. And you are right, sometimes the error messages are hard to find!

Problem with the pics . The two shots were virtually identical. Both scaled exactly the same, both the same size pixel wise. One was 17 k the other 18 k so they were'nt too large. The picture acted like it was loading, taking quite a while, and it spaced the message as if the picture was there, but that part then showed a blank.

I think there is an error with the thing on my hard drive.