New cs 20 question.

Guest Anonymous

What a tireless worker, Frank. Thanks. I wasn't going to bother you with it, again, as sometimes in these changes , time has its way of working the glitches out. Not that I have a lot ot add to the construction part, but if the shop gets finished, the smell of wood will soon follow.

Grahmn was involved in a new 20 launching this weekend locally, with a group that built it together. It took three and one half years to complete it.

Oyster, you obviously read the article in the (local) paper :D

Actually, it was the "official" launching of the "Ketchup" - which we had previewed here a few weeks ago. It was built by Earl Wood and Sam Rogers of Morehead City - with some help from friends for rolling, moving and other jobs and tremedous support from Pat and Fran, their wives.

It was a wonderful and memorable affair. Right up there at the top, in the world of launching parties. Wonderful site, good food, interesting guests and a proper launching ceremony.

Yes, yes the designer has a few pictures and can take a hint!

And as we chanted together at the launching with champagne firmly gripped in our paws and our paws held high, "To the Sea, to the sailors who went before us. To Ketchup. "

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

I surely wished I had known about it. Sam use to come in my old place to visit in the early stages of planning. But I had not heard if he and his cronies had continued with it. Maybe I will track him down this week. I am trying to make a trip over your place. But he weather has not been too favorable to get much work done on the roof top of the building. It appears that the tropical storm, from the gulf, will be headed our way the end of the week. So I will be hard at work, the next few days to shingle it. Keep the faith, and keep those plans going. You never know when you may turn me into a rag merchant myself. :lol::lol: By the way, got anymore shots of the gang under liquid stress?? :wink: