Hey Paul

Guest Tim Diebert

Guest Tim Diebert

Let me know if I am over stepping any boundaries here, but, would it be possible for you to share the dimensions of your lapper? I am going to be building a new larger headsail and this one looks like the ticket.

Truthfully, it is unlikely I will be buying new 'real' sails anytime soon. But, when I do, you will be the guy. (if that is any consolation)

Another way I look at this 'sharing' angle is this:

As a guitarmaker...a web based guitarmaker....I get 100's of emails from folks that just need to ask someone a question. I answer pretty well all of these questions. Point folks in the right direction, give opinions and provide answers for school projects. I figure by doing this it gives me the nerve to ask other folks bold questions :D

Make sense?

Oh, and as long as I am asking....do you sell some of the bits and pieces for sail making? The corner boards and metal holes etc.

I am looking to buy a used sail to make a new main for Annie M. My wife is a great sewer person...and we have this beautiful big Pfaff industrial sewing machine. I would like a proper-ish main. My poly version took quit a beating this year...a cloth version would be much better, but I am not going to be able to afford one from you for a while.

I have no idea what diverticulitis is...but it sounds awful. I hope you have a speedy recovery Frank.

tim@timtone.com

Guest Ray Frechette jr

I have no idea what diverticulitis is...but it sounds awful. I hope you have a speedy recovery Frank.

If you said it was a pain in the but you would not be technically right, however you would not be anatamically far from the point.

refent@prodigy.net