I'm back, after a long while away

Charlie Jones

• 1 month later...

Greetings its been a while since we have seen you around these parts for sure. And I am just getting back up to speed myself . I hope you get some time on the water this year without any storms.  Keep in touch and give us any updates on any sailing adventures when you finally retire.:P

LOL ,Oyster- I retired years ago. Hey, last birthday I turned 78!  Haven't been able to do much sailing since I hurt my back. Injured it on a sailboat delivery down to Mexico. Gertting better slowly, so maybe can repair the baoat soon. AND I bought back a Lindsey 21 I've owned twice before. It has some damage also.

Last trip I did was a singlehand one- 3 months, here in Texas to Florida and return.

Good to  see you still posting

I know you retired from your day jobs, but as long as you own a boat you never quit working.B) You guys down that way got hit with the serious winds while Houston was hit with the water that was so slow to move away. My son lost two vehicles and his entire house goods. He paddled out of his house in his son's kayak with a small backpack. It was a time.

Thankfully with tons of help he has fully recovered even as his lost tons of family memories. It was a time. We have been boating ourselves as my wife retired a bit early with severe arthritis .But at least we are still able to get on and off the boat on our own. Will chat again in the future and probably will be making a trip to see the grandkids in the near future,,, So maybe if you are up his way we can get together for a hamburger.

• 6 months later...

Got the Lindsey repaired enough to haul her over to Florida for the BEER Cruise in June. Still nothing on Tehani- Mast is down on saw horses here at house.

Back doing fairly well- just using a walking stick now. But have dr's appt next friday to look at shoulders. Probably gonna need surgery- Getting old ain't for sissys :)