Sign in to follow this  
Oyster

19' custom built power skiff

This is a framed plywood skiff. Its marine grade meranti plywood. The bottom is glassed . It is powered with a 2018 60 hp. Suzuki outboard, with full transferable warranty still in effect. It has  Lowrance navigator system in addition to a Garmin Striker combo depth recorder.  The bow cover is used for cooler weather trips and easily removable with bow strips. I have a bimini top for the summer time.

There is a ton of storage under the casting platform. The forward console seat also has storage in it.  Paint and varnish is all good. The trailer is road ready and boat is water ready. Hook up and hit the water.  Both trailer and boat is titled and registered and active.  Asking 15,000. The boat is currently Coast Guard Auxillary inspected . I will let the boat go with all of the gear, including type one PFDs.

IMG_1832.JPG

IMG_1882.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1885.JPG

Yes this is the one that I had at the gathering . I am not using it and I am overdue for some work on the house and some additional stuff which has shown up  on the house after the storm that's not going to be covered by the insurance bandits.

6 hours ago, Chick Ludwig said:

Doggone, Oyster, sacrificing a boat for a mere house??????

Well lets see, you build a boat for kicks and then if you are lucky you get the cost of the materials out of it when someone wants to buy it. Right?;)  And if someone happens to buy it you then freshen up your humble abode with the proceeds  and probably return a much better return than any boat you build.  Its a no brainer for this no brainer anyway. By the way I am willing to sacrifice my"wet condo" too. Want to buy that one?   B) I also have the same disease as you do, and I also have plenty of wood left. So that's a no brainer too when I also get a "Round to it" .:lol: