Wanna see a MiniPaw at work?

Laura and I just returned from our two weeks of cruising aboard our 21 sloop in the Pensacola area.

Here's a shot of our MiniPaw dinghy with a pretty good load aboard :) I'm the guy rowing. I weigh around 170 and Mike at 6'3" is a good bit over 200 :lol: We figured there was a tad over 400 pounds in the dinghy and we have plenty of freeboard left. The dink got towed everywhere, including through a pretty serious squall, with absolutely no problems or bad habits. The oars I'm using come from our 12 foot inflatable and are a bit too long, but I haven't had a chance to make shorter ones as yet.

Travis, I'll be back in the shop in the morning, back working on YOUR boat. See ya :D

[attachment over 4 years old deleted by admin]

Charlie,

Glad to see you made it back and are posting pictures already. How long is the MiniPaw? I am guessing about 6ft. Impressive carrying capacity.

There is a similar boat in one of the old PM or PS books I have. I think it was called a Mighty Mouse or something like that. I am at work right now and cannot look.

Are you going to post more pictures from you trip? I hope so.

Thanks,

Greg.

Guest Anonymous

Charlie, It's great to have you back. I'll try to hobble by to see you in a day or two. Arthroscopic surgery on knee went well and I'm getting around pretty good. I went by your shop the other day just to get a "fix" by looking at the Princess. She was gathering a little dust, but the work you had done really looks good. Sail On. Travis