dutch OB 20

dutch ob 20

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! The speed and quality of your work is impressive. Love the mast you are building.  I have been thinking about a mast for Rosie as well. I would also like to incorporate a radar mount and perhaps a dorade style vent into the mix. I seem to like to make my life complicated. I will mount mine on the pilot house roof. Any ideas from the forum appreciated. 

Keep up the fabulous work!

Ken

On 5/19/2019 at 7:56 PM, Kennneee said:

Wow! The speed and quality of your work is impressive. Love the mast you are building.  I have been thinking about a mast for Rosie as well. I would also like to incorporate a radar mount and perhaps a dorade style vent into the mix. I seem to like to make my life complicated. I will mount mine on the pilot house roof. Any ideas from the forum appreciated. 

Keep up the fabulous work!

Ken

Thank you Ken, you've seen the website and am impressed

Love the hand rails. Your works nice and tidy. Not to sure about the mast though. Different blokes different strokes ?. I've been following your build. I think your hull #55? I'm hull# 54. You're way ahead of me but I had to build a shop to build the boat first Haha. Keep up the good work. What are you doing for fuel tanks? Just using  25ltr totes? And what are your going to push her with. Casey.

On 5/25/2019 at 9:47 AM, Casey said:

Love the hand rails. Your works nice and tidy. Not to sure about the mast though. Different blokes different strokes ?. I've been following your build. I think your hull #55? I'm hull# 54. You're way ahead of me but I had to build a shop to build the boat first Haha. Keep up the good work. What are you doing for fuel tanks? Just using  25ltr totes? And what are your going to push her with. Casey.

Thank you for the compliment, you are also building nicely with your boat so I can see from the pictures
I am indeed building with hull with number 55
The fuel tank is placed in one of the Rear seats
As an outboard engine I have a honda 10 hp
You need a permit to sail faster than 12 miles and that is only allowed in three places in my province, and I don't have a permit
So 10 hp is more than enough

Jan

On 6/8/2019 at 1:22 AM, Thrillsbe said:

Wow!  This boat brings back fond memories for me.  My parents had a 28’ cruiser along these same lines.  Some of your details are precisely the same.  Thanks for the memories!

Your workmanship is outstanding.

088A4A6D-600B-4FD7-9159-B4D0A85178D0.jpeg

Thanks for the compliment