Alan Stewart

STILL ON-->B&B Messabout 2018

Friday looks to be a really nice day for anyone considering getting there earlier than sat. or can make it then.

The Old Codger and I plan on getting there Friday afternoon some time. Looks like 9o% chance of rain, and about 1/2 inch total on Saturday. But great the other days. Weatherman must still be after me. Rained on our last two camping trips. Oh well, Codger and I will just snuggle up with a mess of that good ol' eastern Carolina barbecue and a jug of Real Southern Sweet Tea that Miss Carla and the gang always have for us. See y'all then! Good Lord willin' an' the crick don't rise. NO, wait, better not say that.......

I don't know where you are getting your weather forecast for Friday. But two outlets says sunny and partially sunny and about 5 to 10 mph winds. Sat is cloudy and about 50 percent chance of rain with 15 mph winds.  At least its going to be warm, in the 70s in the daytime. 

Oyster. Mine comes from the weather channel for Little Washington. I like yours better!

Steve. I believe that Don (Thrillsbe) will be tent camping.

Hi y'all, I just signed up.  I wasn't sure if I could make it but things look good now. 

Steve, I figure I'll stay on my boat, but I'll pack a tent along too.   Are you looking for a shelter? 

Bob

• Like 1