More news Re: CS 17 Mary Edith

Joe

Friends,

Thanks to many of you for your warm remarks following my post regarding my medical problem and the Mary Edith. It is a with a heavy heart that I report my supposed rotator cup problem was a misdiagnosis. I today learned, that after lengthy tests, that I have an advanced case of bone cancer. My brief love affair with Mary Edith is over. I am placing her for sale immediately. I would like to recover my costs if possible. Pictures are posted on the photo gallery. If anyone is interested, please email me privately. Best of luck to everyone. Graham, she is a sweetheart of a boat.

I'm truly sorry to hear that Joe. Let's hope someone who has been following your progress with your boat will step up and finish her for you. But more importantly, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers while you make the difficult decisions regarding treatment. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Joe, We all grieve together with you about the diagnosis. Please continue to look to this group of on-line friends for support during the challenging days ahead.

As for Mary Edith, she is a beautiful boat. You can take pride in having crafted such a thing.

---Brent

Joe,

I'm very sorry I didn't respond when I first read your post. I couldn't find the words to express how your news saddens me. It seems the words still aren't apparent. My prayers are with you my friend.

If you ever find yourself near Orlando, we can take my boat out for a sail.

Gordy