My Gallery space

Robert Cox

Hey Frank, I was wondering how much space each individual gallery has? Is there a limit to how much space (mega-bites) can be used by an individual? I've been posting my pictures on Sandbars but can't get more than 3mb which equals about 25-30 pictures. I've tried to cronical the building of a Vacationer with just one photo of each major step but can't do it with 3mb or 25 pictures. I've thought about paying for more space on MSN but can't seem to find out how much it costs and for what amount of space. If I could post 50-60 photos would be plenty since the vacationer is about done.

Thanks

Bob

I had to look to see what I had allowed ... and it was a miserly 1mb per user! So I upped it to 6mb. Everyone should let me know if they run out of space. I'm moving to yet another new server soon, and will have even more room for the sites I'm hosting.

There is a 250kb limit on each individual picture, and a limit on physical size ... 2500 x 2500. That should allow you to upload most anything you could over at the MSN album.