Princess 22

Scott Dunsworth

If I would have noticed the sail number 39 I would have known it wasn't yours. It's on a tandem axle trailer also.

It looks like yours was inspiration for it for sure. That was a pretty boat. I looked at your Princess before I built my Belhaven and thought it was to big of a project for me at the time for my little shop. You were gone somewhere at the time, Graham gave me directions to where your boat was at. That was the first time I got lost in NC, trying to find it.

You sure have built some beautiful boats, you should keep one sometime:).

Thanks, Scott. I think I have more fun planning and building than actually using the boats. I wish I could keep them all, but even though I've always chased dollars, the darn things keep alluding me, so I gotta sell sumpit to buy sumpit! Moving back up to the mountains away from real water has put the damper on cruising. I'm not much of a day sailor---I wanna GO someplace. So, poor Summer Breeze just doesn't get used. I have a few small boat projects in mind once the Breeze gets adopted. You guys will be the first to know!

Meanwhile, it's not getting above freezing for weeks on end up here where the air is thin. This old Florida boy ain't gonna get in, or on the water 'til it warms up---a LOT!

By-the-way, I HAVE kept one. Turtler seems to have found a permanent home. He's gotten more use than any other boat since I've built him. And I still have the motor canoe, but I only use it when we go camping. It is about plan-D as a cartopper, and I'm not really happy with it. It will probably be replaced with one of those "small boat projects" later this year. Maybe a two part (take apart) boat of some kind.