Promblem with frames

Teasea

I think this is correct: but the top piece is the frame for the boat.  The bottom piece is the bracket that gets mounted to the strong-back and supports the keel.  The frame then sits on top of the keel and can use a clamp to hold the frame to the bracket while build up the rest of the boat.

The hole in the center of the bracket is so a string can be passed through all the brackets and they can be aligned on the strong-back.

Take a look at the first pic in this post:

Can see how the "brackets" get screwed to a 2x4 board running perpendicular to the strongback.  The keel then runs through the brackets and the frames get clamped to the brackets.

Just got home from work and had a read I still cannot see where I mount the 2 frames that are 1’0,

if the frame mounted on the strong back is fixed at 1 foot and you measure from the same point the frame that makes the stern assembly must be 11 1/2 inches or 12 1/2 inches from the common measuring point.

If I still have it wrong could you assit with chapter and verse in the manual please

cheers

TC