Irma worries . . .

PAR

Anyone other than me, thinking we're going to get a good spanking? Current models have the eye coming over my place and my property is completely covered in trees. I've known I need to clean out a few, but now mother nature is going to force the issue. I just hope to have enough gas to survive the power outages.

Yeah, they're expecting it still to be a Cat. 1 as it crosses the Georgia/Florida line. I'm expecting a Cat. 2, maybe a low Cat. 3 when it gets here. I just fired up the generator and fueled her up. The pigtail is ready, chainsaw waiting, along with the other usual tools, like fence repair stuff, tarps, etc.

I don't suspect Georgia and north Florida to get too battered, just some rain, with winds typical of a summer thunderstorm. I haven't seen an "eye" in a long time, something to look forward too, as it'll pass right over us.