Catspaw 8 -- possible build . .

I'm thinking of building a sailing Catspaw 8 as a dinghy for "Chessie."  My 10th [and last ??] boat.  Reaching out to existing owners and experienced sailors regarding:

Sprit rig vs bermudian: pros & cons.

Centerboard vs tacking leeboard: pros & cons.

BTW, what is a "tacking leeboard" as opposed to "leeboards"?  Is it a single leeboard that is moved from one side to the other when tacking?  I suppose if the wind is not too strong, the "lee" board could stay put and become a "windward" board?  Is moving the board [from one side to the other] a difficult task for a solo sailor?  Maybe too much for an 84 year old sailor?  For the sprit rig, can all the spars and oars be stowed within the fore & aft dimensions of the craft?  As well as a leeboard or centerboard (or is it a daggerboard)?

Usually, the advantage to the spritsail rig is that the spars stow in the boat.  On my Atkin Cabin Boy, they do not.  The down side is that the spritsail rig is lousy for pointing, whereas the Bermudan is the most efficient rig for pointing.  I have no experience with leeboards, but I will say that a daggerboard slot in the middle of a small boat really eats up the space.  This I do know.

IMG_5448.JPG