• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By greendane
      Hi All. Looking for advice on this specific ez-loader trailer type for a CS-17. I'm shopping used and hoping to be all in for under $500 and need galvanized for the salt water.

First, I don't know what impact those swiveling bunks would have on a non-aluminium boat.
      Second, I'm trying to limit overhang to less than 4 feet.
      Third, while I could add keel rollers forward of the joint, it seems like a pretty big hole in the middle (between the rear and the triangle joint where I could add one). Seems like I'd want to have one there in the middle of outer space? 

Of the lighter-duty trailers I've seen recommended on the forums (capacity 600-1000 lbs), this is pretty common to find this model in my neck of the woods. This one is going for $350. 

Appreciate the feedback. Thanks. 

• By theyachtcaptain
      Almost done! 

• By ecgossett
      Due to time constraints and wanting to spend more time with family before next deployment I switched from the EC2012 to the Ultra Marathon 2012. I took great heed of the articles of people who dropped out of the EC and regretted not making their goal.
      Is anyone else here entered in either race this year?
      Any advice for outfitting my CS17 for the race? My three todo things before race are:
      1) Oarlocks (looking at http://www.duckworksbbs.com/hardware/oarlocks/index.htm)
      2) Add foldup ladder on transom.
      3) Mast stowage when down (need advice) for bridges.
      Do you guys usually row with mast up or down?
      V/R, Edward

VigLink badge

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.