Core Sound 17 #55, partially completed, with trailer, for sale

Tony

Yeah Robert. My dad drug home a couple old sailboats when I was a kid. A Needlefish, and a Sailfish. Both wooden boats built by Alcort. That was actually before I was a teen, but they infected me, and I've been battling the disease ever since. Later on, my first power boat was a 10 ft. Volksboat that dad also drug home.

Yeah Ken. I'm contemplating which boat I'm gonna build next. Got 2 or 3 in mind.

Well, Paul. Not so sure about that. Never saw anyone pulling a boat trailer to the afterlife with them. Hmmmm, I wonder if there will be boats in Heaven? God seems to be partial to fishermen. Jesus' first disciples were fishermen. He retrained them to be "fishers of men". Anyway, I do like to have lotsa boats---one for every purpose.

Chick, I have no financial interest at all, but I might recommend one of Kudzu's kayaks as a build. Pretty cheap, and super simple. And, I promise they are fun. When's the last time you tied together a boat, then literally sewed it up?

The only boats I got until my teens were ugly aluminum skiffs and John boats. Or those ridiculous "bass" boats.

The only way to win life is to enjoy it. It is a zero sum game in that everyone dies. If you miss out on your opportunity to live, I feel you may have to answer in the afterlife. Don't just bury the loot, Chick, invest it! ;) I know, I know, but I bent the analogy to my own purpose. I meant no disrespect. :) Oh, and the Bible has a story what indicates God is partial to people what build boats and are ridiculed for it by their neighbors. Between that and fishing, I should be good, eh?

Of course, that assumes you live by the golden rule, which is the only direction humans really need to make the world a better place.

I aspire everyday to be the change I want to see.

Peace,

Robert, the suddenly very busy guy... :)