Ocracoke 256 #3

Guest Chris Beebe

Guest Chris Beebe

No real good pics. Doing a lot of sanding and prep and getting ready for topcoat. The most exciting thing today was the mahogany bump out for the steering wheel on the center consul :blink:

post-3006-0-83460700-1483500092_thumb.jpg

post-3006-0-39105600-1483500117_thumb.jpg

Waww    I love that console !!

Just my opinion but the only thing out of place is that front frame . I think it is the 4th or 5th frame. You made all the other frames disappear because you have incorporate them in storage space , seats, and box for fuel filler lines so the one left looks more visible . I would build it wider so it looks similar to that used for the fuel lines.

Sorry but this is just my opinion and I don't want to be rude in any way !! 

That boat looks superb and very clean !

The front frame will be used later on to attach a rod/ pole/ gaff bracket so it will look as a built in support for that purpose and it will not be out of place. I know when you look at it know it does look odd. when the boat is trimmed out it will be part of the whole set up.