Panda AntiVirus for SMB and solo-preneurs (affiliate link)
Alan Stewart

Ocracoke 256 First Build

13 posts in this topic

I am posting these for Jason. Our first builder of the new Ocracoke 256. The kit was picked up just a few weeks ago and as you can see the hull is already jigged up and almost ready for planking! 

According to Jason this represents 16 hours of work on the project. 

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

I am sorry, I should have read the question more carefully. I recall that Jason got everything but the consol. He said that after seeing our consol design that he should have gotten that as well because our consol was close to what he had in mind.

Alan, how are you getting permalinks/direct link to the photos displayed above?  Are you using the older drive or gphotos?  After way too much time researching I cannot find a way to get a reference to the photo file in gphotos.

I'm using the original picasaweb. I can't even look at Google photos, everything is too big and there are seemingly no options. A case of fixing what wasn't broken imo. If you search you will find a way to still view everything in the picasaweb format. I just right click on a pic in my album, open url in new tab or copy url and then paste that into the add a picture by url option. Keep trying. It took me a while too.

Hi Alan,

Can you please ask Jason for a picture(s) of a person standing next to the hull so we can get a perspective of the size?

Thanks

Tim

1 person likes this

Jason should be up and running on the forum soon and should be able to give us some more insight as to how the boat has been going together thus far. Here is one of 4 more pictures I've added to his album which you can also access from the B&B website on the 256 page here. http://bandbyachtdesigns.com/ocracoke-256-2/

IMG950223.jpg

Hello, finally got login figured out, thanks Frank. Sorry I haven't gotten any pictures with a person yet. I work alone on the boat, and when someone does happen to come by, we end up sidetracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk