Panda FREE Antivirus for Personal Use (affiliate link)
Drew

Aussie CS 20-3#5 "Dragonfly"

145 posts in this topic

Alex, thanks for the suggestions. Regarding the tabernacle, I have built according to the plans and don't believe I would use a mast that is larger than 83mm. Anything smaller and I will shim the inside of the tabernacle to suit.

Hi guys, I hope you are enjoying the northern spring. Sailing weather coming on. Can anyone tell me what distance you have used from bulkhead 4 to the H 073 eyestrap on the port side of the cockpit of the CS 20#3? I measure it out from the scale on the plans at 20 inches, but I don't want to set it up only to find I am short.

Hi Drew,

Alan has sailed out to Cape Lookout for the weekend, so I will answer your question. His wife asked if they could go sailing for the weekend, he dutifully obliged. He took the CS17 Southbound, the one that Ken built.

My Grand daughter Marissa came home for Easter from College and I am under orders to take her out on Carlita this afternoon.

I measure horizontally 20 1/2" from the aft side of bulkhead 4 to the middle of the eyestrap. It measures 37 1/4 back to the next one.

19 minutes ago, Designer said:

Alan has sailed out to Cape Lookout for the weekend, so I will answer your question. His wife asked if they could go sailing for the weekend, he dutifully obliged. He took the CS17 Southbound, the one that Ken built.

My Grand daughter Marissa came home for Easter from College and I am under orders to take her out on Carlita this afternoon.

It's a tough life, but some body has to do it.

1 person likes this

Thanks Graham. I am about to close in the cockpit seats, so that is helpful. Enjoy the time out with family.