Introducing MalwareBytes 3.0 (affiliate link)
Drew

Aussie CS 20-3#5 "Dragonfly"

Chick Ludwig    112

I love these guides and always have them on my trailers. It makes it SO easy to pull on your painter line from shore and the boat will be guided right where it's supposed to go on the trailer.

Drew    13

Steve, I will let you know how it all goes in a couple of weeks after I launch her. The old trailer that I reconditioned is a tip trailer, ie., it breaks just aft of the winch mount allowing the stern to drop for easier launching and recovery, so that makes height less of a problem. Regarding the lights, I prefer loose mounted light because I don't like putting lights into the water, even the supposedly sealed LED lights. Lights at eye level are definitely safer than tucked away under the stern of a boat.

PAR    194

LED's are completely waterproof, literally embalmed in plastic over their internal elements. They don't short out and assuming you used good shrink wrap in the connections, I've never seen one fail yet, once immersed.

Drew    13

Food for thought PAR, especially since I am using LEDs nav lights. Actually, I am using LEDs throughout the boat, they are an amazing little device with lots of light and low current drain. My plan is battery and 80 watt solar panel.