Aussie CS 20-3#5 "Dragonfly 2"

Drew

Thanks Alan, I also like the tapered drop board, but didn't think of it at construction, so like Steve I have parallel sides. Regarding the size of the board, I have found a neat little stowage area inside the cabin, but this will vary from boat to boat. I really like the look of the design you have made but for now I will continue to experiment with the solution I have done. Providing a range of solutions might help a number of people to find something that works for them.

• 2 years later...

Lovely to hear from you Amos. Two excuses for not using the Coresound 20 of late. First is that we also own a 33 foot cruising yacht on Lake Macquarie (near Newcastle New South Wales), the second is the coronavirus restrictions which until this week restricted movement and prohibited overnight onboard. Winter here is not as severe as parts of the US but do get below zero where we live, but I hope to dust her off before too long and take her out one day when the sun is shining.