Interesting!

Kudzu

I don't know how much is it to an Aussy, but their price at the current exchange rate is the ball park of me building you one.

We'll see, though it does look like they're still trying to get someone to buy the first kit.

Has anyone tried to use PTFE fabrics on their SOF?

It that what it is skinned in? I have been searching but didn't know what the heck it was called.  I want to order some and see what it looks like.

I realize that the photo(s) may be of a prototype, but looking close there are several things I wonder about  Look at the coaming shape on the inside of the boat for example.

Looks like it's skinned in Mylar with graphite tensile threads

Could be. And after I read this again I realized that is probably not as tough was my polyester...

"Treat the O Six Hundred with respect and it’ll love you forever. Drag it across broken bottles and oyster shells, you’ll get cold, wet feet."

While I don't recommend dragging mine across glass and oysters, I have put a hole in one yet hitting them while paddling.