Introducing MalwareBytes 3.0 (affiliate link)
lenm

Ocracoke 20 in OZ

48 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, PAR said:

.......Always show the fingerprints and brush strokes in the finishes to the other half, or they'll expect the same level of expertise when you're banging through the honey-do list.

Thanks, some funny stuff right there.

I got bagged baking paint on some parts in the oven and drying a large bag of seeds in the clothes dryer, among other things.  Still have to hear about it from time to time.  If she only knew what has happened to her measuring cups, plastic bowls, knives, cutting boards, etc when she's not around.

Thanks to the suggestions my shear clamp turned out great - Can really see the shape in the hull now too!

Very satisfying looking at this after 5 months of part time building.

A little more fairing required then ready for planking.

20170513_202748.jpg

Very nice Len. Especially the curve at the stem.

1 person likes this

You do realize with this level of craftsmanship, the kitchen remodel that's on her mind, will need to be more and more elaborate and expectations much higher. Show her a few hammer bruises and broken setup screws, in a likely vain attempt to save the day.

2 people like this

Thanks for the comments

10 hours ago, PAR said:

You do realize with this level of craftsmanship, the kitchen remodel that's on her mind, will need to be more and more elaborate and expectations much higher. Show her a few hammer bruises and broken setup screws, in a likely vain attempt to save the day.

Haha - You are wise man PAR - I'm liking your stratagem :-)

Beforehand, I have been requested to reinstate the growing inventory of kitchen items now relegated to boat building duties - added the kettle and vacuum cleaner to the list as of last week.

There is another side to the kitchen debate, though - It's not always the husband who behaves... Shall we say differently?  On occasion I have walked into the kitchen and discovered that there was an autopsy in progress.

1 person likes this