Two B&B boats WA State

ecgossett

Randy's Belhaven 19, and my Core Sound 17 launching at the Oyster Messabout on Hood Canal. For any other B&B builders in the Pacific NW we have some great events planned this summer (http://www.tsca.net/puget/). For prospective owners come by and take a ride!!!

• The next place you'll see some B&B's up here is the Anacortas Pull and Be Damned Messabout May 16th.
  • After that will be my boat in the 1st stage of the Race to Alaska (www.r2ak.com)

See attached photos from event.

post-677-0-50458800-1430068136_thumb.jpg

post-677-0-38272600-1430068295_thumb.jpg

post-677-0-59632200-1430068384_thumb.jpg

post-677-0-25255600-1430068391_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im an OLD WA dude now in Louisiana, learned to sailing the sound off Tacoma.  Now a CS 20 builder.  I hope one of these days to drag her up to Tacoma and take my remaining brothers and sisters nephews and nieces sailing in the area.  Now in Louisiana and getting ready to retire but I learned to sail out of Tacoma, a reluctant sailor at best.  9 years Navy, submarines 75 to 80.  I miss that area and the rain and the wind.  Used to walk the sodden beaches alone in the rain just to feel rain at the Point Defiance park.  Would be cool to watch you launch and go for it.  Remember climbing the cliffs at Defiance to avoid the tide and jumping into the water and cutting a cave in the face of the cliff for a fort.  Pick driftwood and rocks from the beach which still have...........beautiful wet gray place, but I loved the grey and wet because no one bothered me as I sat by a fire on the sound.  Best Of the Best, I will be following you!

Jim Atkinson

EM1 SS